Yes Bank has announced its partnership with Aditya Birla Wellness Private Limited to launch wellness themed credit card. The ‘YES BANK Wellness’ and ‘YES BANK Wellness Plus’ Credit Cards are launched with the aim of self-care and wellness of the customers.
This Credit Card will let customers enjoy complimentary health benefits by registering on the Aditya Birla Multiply mobile app.
The complimentary benefits include annual health check-up, round the clock doctor or counsellor helpline availability, in-studio or home-based workout sessions, personalized diet plans and some other benefits too. It will also offer annual complimentary preventive health check-up, on call consultation with doctors. This app will use its technological capabilities and help customers benefit from it.
Due to the pandemic, going out of our homes has become fatal. People are staying indoors more. In this situation receiving health care at our fingertips is a really nice venture. The bank says that consumers are staying indoors and with home-schooling of children and work from home there is lack of physical contact with people. Consulting doctors let that be for our physical or mental health, it will be right at our finger tips.
Some of the key benefits of the ‘YES BANK Wellness’ and ‘YES BANK Wellness Plus’ Credit Card are:
The price of ‘YES BANK Wellness’ Credit Card is Rs.1,999 plus taxes a year.
1. It will offer 20 reward points on Pharmacy spends for every Rs.200
2. 4 reward points on every Rs.200 spent on other things.
3. It will also include complimentary annual preventive health check-up which will have 25 parameters and 6 complimentary fitness sessions per month on Gym, Yoga or Zumba.
4. The card will also offer unlimited doctor consultations over call and free online consultations across medical specialities and diet plans.
The ‘YES BANK Wellness Plus’ Credit Card is priced at Rs.2,999 plus taxes a year.
1. It will offer 30 reward points on Pharmacy spends for every Rs.200, 6 reward points on every Rs.200 spend for other things.
2. It will also offer complimentary annual preventive health check-up with 31 parameters and 12 complimentary fitness sessions per month on Gym, Yoga or Zumba.
3. It will also offer unlimited doctor consultations over call and free online consultations across medical specialities and Diet plan according to the patient’s goals.
4. The card holders will also get domestic airport lounge access which is limited to 2 visits per quarter.
Rajanish Prabhu who is the Business Head of Credit Card and Merchant Acquisition of YES BANK says that they want to offer the consumers a unique wellness credit card which will be helpful for them as well as provide exciting offers and rewards. This card keeps in mind the wellness and well-being of consumers.